Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bacon Floss

The Dental Ninja is in Washington DC this week, lobbying on behalf of the American Student Dental Association. Being involved in ASDA is one of the most rewarding things I've done while in dental school. Tomorrow I'll be meeting with members of congress and asking for funding for the National Health Service Corps (also here) as well as Meth-mouth prevention.

These are issues that matter to me and I'm glad I can be involved. Click on the links if you're interested in the dirty details. If not, let me leave you with a great find from Dental Ninja reader Amy. Ladies and Gentelmen, I give you bacon-flavored floss.

So you can clean your teeth and continue to enjoy that nice bacon flavor just a little longer. If any Dental Ninja readers order this product, please let me know how it goes.

No comments: